Social Distance Protective Shield Blinds
We are transitioning into new regulations in our workplaces and as we do we’ll need a low cost, easy to fix and use transparent screen which allows staff working in close quarters at desks, behind counters or cash registers to protect themselves against coughs and sneezes and help to prevent the spread of viruses such as Covid-19.
As an employer you have a legal responsibility to protect workers and others from risk to their health and safety and you are required to do everything reasonably practical to minimise any risk.
Following the Covid-19 pandemic the government set out this guideline to follow:
- Use screens or barriers to separate people from each other in cases were the 2 metre distancing was difficult to carry out..
What are Protective Blinds? The Breakdown
- Our Social Distancing protective blinds use a clear PVC fabric that enables you to create a divider between 2 people.
- They can be positioned exactly were you need it and can also be retracted fully to the ceiling when not required.
- These protective PVC Roller blinds are fully transparent, designed ideally for use between work-stations in offices and call centres for example; to support the practice of social distancing.
- Protective blinds still allow visual and social contact between employers / customers, providing a physical barrier to the spread of germs.
- Can be used for a number of locations including:
- shops, takeaways, bars etc (can be positioned over counters and reception areas / suspended ceilings using the special brackets.
- Battery powered electric motor option available. Can be raised or lowered by use of the remote control for those blinds that are hard to reach which also eliminates the need for chains to be left hanging throughout the office.
- Various sizes so you are sure to have an option to fit.
If you require any further information please give us a call to discuss your requirements.